Oahu Diving Request Form
If you would like to inquire about making a reservation with Oahu
Diving please kindly fill out the below form including your mobile
phone number and email. Once we agree on a dive charter for you
please also let us know the following information.
To make your dive tour the best- please read this page- Very important information!
YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO SWIM TO JOIN OUR TOUR-
- We need to know each participants name, height, weight and age.
- A credit card number/expiration date to hold the reservation- Oahu Diving has a
24 hour cancelation policy.
- We only accept cash payment for dive tours- credit card is used only to hold the reservation and for scuba course payment.
- We do not accept reservations from people who do not have a direct contact mobile/cell phone.
Sorry no phone no booking.
- Please read the FORM #1 and FORM #2 before joining our dive tour.
If you can check 'yes' to any questions you will need to consult
with a doctor before participating.
- Let us know a few dates are better in case we are fully booked on that particular requested day.
- You must wait 18 hours after your last dive before you can fly in a plane.
- We do not accept credit cards or personal checks for payment.
- We only accept fun dive bookings 20 days or less from the time you will be here in Oahu.
However we do reserve the right to book outside of 20 days for
classes and local schools that we do work with.
- We do not guarantee availability.
- Our tours a based around the weather and ocean conditions. Cancelation can happen anytime.
- Sorry no gift certificates.
- Please no peer pressure. If your partner is only going to make you happy it could be dangerous
which can affect other customers' dive experience.
- You must be in good general health- health issues and diving are dangerous.
- First Time Diving Program
age requirements is 13 years old to 55.
- Diving is strenuous and could be potentially
dangerous. You must be able to swim as we do not teach swimming.
- You will be experiencing pressure while diving. If you have sinus or ear
difficulties we will not be held responsible.
information click here.
You must wait 18 hours after your last dive before flying in an
airplane. You must read the medical questionnaire. If you can answer "Yes" to any questions you will need to consult with a doctor and contact us prior to
participating. Not being truthful on the Medical Questionnaire can
result in serious injury or even death. Oahu Diving, your instructor,
will not be responsible for any pressure related problems or
Oahu Diving is your Honolulu Dive Tour. Scuba diving Waikiki Hawaii
First Time Diving Tour
- Two dives at two different locations.
- Each scuba dive lasts roughly 30 minutes
- Diving depths are anywhere from 25-40 feet
- Free digital picture
- Beginner scuba diving tour from 2PM to 5PM
Scuba Diving in Hawaii